Monday, December 21, 2009

expert village

A year ago, I made three videos for a web site called expert village.  For while there were just a few hits, so I forgot about them.   Some time along the way, these got posted to YouTube, and so I have up to 70,000 hits on some of the video segments.   The comments were also interesting.   Mostly positive, a few thought I sucked, and here are two on the blues site having to do with age.   I'm thinking my age self knowledge is about ten years behind chronlogy, so I was surprised to see these folks call me old guy.   At any rate I'll take the intended praise:

damn old man 5 stars old people rule!!!! No offense man but cool old people like u rule!!!!! 
 
I have no idea what you did, but it was amazing! I have the deepest respect for you wisened sages of blues/jazz improv. You guys are my piano-playing idols. :-D
 
Since this is my blog, I have no obligation for balance.   If you want to see the negative comments, look on YouTube for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment