Sunday, November 15, 2009

Too many plugs (or why you can't have too many plugs)

So I tried to download to computer and ultimately this blog a cellphone picture of the previous described sailing canoe.  All that was needed was the right usb to phone plug.  I know I had one at work, but now I'm home.   So all need to do is find one of the many I have at home.

Well I used to swim in these multiple device plugs till I organized them by wrapping each one up in an rubber band.   So that makes them easy to sort without untying knots every time.  However, I currently have seven of these cords, and none of them fit the blackberry.   Now I know no one else out there has ever had that experience.   What would it take for manufacturers to standardize on one size plug.   Remember in the olden days, hifi sets all used RCA plugs.   You didn't need a different size for each manufacturer.

Well here's just a little reminder of how the greed each (corporation) outweighs the interest of us the many.   Rembmer, capitalism is the system of choice!   I wonder how many different size device plugs are really out there......and I'm sure glad that they are giving me this beautiful choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment